For all new clients, the forms below must be completed before your first visit. Please review, print, and fill out the documents that are relevant to your care (see list below).
- Intake Form: All new clients must complete this form. (Intake Form)
- Insurance Checklist: If you are planning to use your health insurance for payment, you must first verify your coverage. As a convenience, we have streamlined this process for you. Call the number on the back of your insurance card and ask these 5 questions. Without this information we cannot bill your insurance company. (Insurance Checklist)
- Medical Insurance / Clinic Policies: Once your benefits have been verified, complete this document. We will take a copy of your Photo ID, Rx, Insurance card, and Credit Card at the time of your appointment. (Medical Insurance / Clinic Policies)
Best Practices for COVID-19
Please review, print, and fill out this document below and bring to your appointment:
ALIGN360 is committed to your health, safety and wellbeing during this challenging time. To achieve this we are:
- Utilizing enhanced cleaning procedures and implementing them 15 minutes between each appointment, to deep clean and sanitize treatment rooms and common areas.
- Meeting or exceeding all state, local and CDC regulatory guidelines required for sanitation and hygiene.
- Disinfecting each treatment room before/after every appointment, including massage table, massage stool,bolster,face cradle, side table, chair, door handles, cabinets, drawer handles,stools and light switches.
- Restocking treatment rooms with fresh sheets and face cradle cover after every session.
- Removing blankets from treatment tables (blankets availabe on request).
- Staggering appoinment times to minimize social contact and to avoid gathering in our waiting room.
- Taking employee's temperature at the start of each shift to guarantee a temperature of 100.4 or lower (in accordance with CDC & local recommendations).
- Educating and training our staff to ensure the continual use of smart, safe sanitation and hygiene practices.
What to expect on your next visit:
- Massage Therapists & Estheticians will wear masks, protective eyeware, smocks & face shields (in accordance with Washington State Department of Health COVID-19 recommendations).
- Massage Therapists & Estheticians will wash & sanitize their hands before and after working with you.
- Private Yoga and Somatic Movement sessions are available on request with all protocols outlined above and below.
- Yoga and Somatic Movement Classes with 5 participants or more will occur online (Zoom).
- 10 people or less will be in our clinic at any given time.
What you need to know before your next session:
- You are required to wear a face mask/covering while in our clinic. Please bring your own.
- You will be asked a series of health screening questions at the time of booking(verbal), before your session via appointment confirmation or reminders (text or email), and at time of session(written).
- These questions include, but are not limited to:
- Have you been asked to self-isolate or quarantine by a doctor or a local public health official in the last 14 days?
- Have you experienced any cold or flu-like symptoms in the last 14 days (fever,cough,shortness of breath or other resipiratory problem)?
- Have you had close contact with or cared for someone diagnosed with COVID-19 within the last 14 days?
- If the answer is yes to any of these questions, you must reschedule your appointment at least 14 days later, at no charge to you (late cancellation fee will be waived at this time).
- Upon arrival, you will be required to have your temperature taken via a hospital grade temporal thermometer before your session. If your temperature is 100.4 or higher, you must reschedule your appointment (with no late cancel fee or penalty).
- Please stay in your car and enter our facility 3-5 minutes before your scheduled appointment time to complete your temperature check and health screening questionaire.
- Please use the restroom, at your home or work place prior to your arrival and entering our facility.
We appreciate your compliance during this difficult time!